Recipe: Jacked 'O' Lantern Peanut Butter Cups
Who doesn't love a peanut butter cup!? A rich, creamy combination of the two of the most delectable flavors on planet earth - peanut butter and chocolate! BUT - did you know it can be made even BETTER? And EASILY, from your own kitchen? Total game changer, dude. Check out this recipe for Jacked 'O' Lantern infused peanut butter cups - your life will never be the same again.
Jacked 'O' Lantern Peanut Butter Cups
(makes 12 mini cups)
For the Chocolate Cups:
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Refined Coconut Oil
For the Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tbsp Bones Coffee Co. Jacked 'O' Lantern Coffee Grounds
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 mini muffin paper liners.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second increments in the microwave (stirring each time), until fully melted (about 1 minute total).
- Spoon a layer of melted chocolate mixture into each liner
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, Jacked-O-Lantern coffee grounds, salt & maple syrup to form a dough-like mixture.
- Form into 12 mini disc shapes.
- Remove muffin tin from the freezer.
- Place peanut butter discs on top of the bottom chocolate layer.
- Spoon additional chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle coffee grounds on top.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for at least one hour, or until fully hardened.
- Remove from the freezer & enjoy!
*Keep extras stored in freezer.
Recipe by Nikki Brancaccio