Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
More Cool Features:
- Precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle
- Celsius/Fahrenheit option
- 0.9 liter (30 ounce) capacity
- Small, minimalist base
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L or 0.6L to max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- 0.9L Weight: 2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base) | 0.6L Weight: 2.6 lbs/ 1,,180 g (includes kettle base)
- 0.9L Dimensions: 11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm) | 0.6L Dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.75″ (267mm x 191mm x 197mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified