Chocolate Blended Ice Coffee Recipe
Looking for a fun recipe to liven your morning? Or possibly get a little fancy on Saturday morning? Bones Coffee is perfect as just your regular black coffee, but like everything else... sometimes that can get a bit boring! Let's jazz up your morning ritual with this chocolate blended ice coffee recipe. You'll most likely have all the tools you need in your kitchen!
- Concentrated Bones Coffee (Click HERE for tutorial)
- Milk (Coconut, almond, skim)
- Chocolate syrup (any kind will work!)
- Mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- Syrup (or any other sweetener)
- Cocoa powder (Click HERE to try ours!)
- Fill your blender with ice (We used 3 cups, the more ice, the thicker the coffee!)
- Add 1/3 cup of your milk
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup of Concentrated coffee (Again, click HERE for our tutorial)
- Blend until satisfied with the consistency
- Add whipped cream (of your choice)
- Top with cocoa powder! (Try ours!)
Before blending, try these for a more "sweet" coffee
- Add 3 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
- Add 2 tablespoons of syrup (or any other sweetener)
These are optional if you want more of a "milkshake" type of coffee!
We hope you try this recipe and enjoy it! again, every recipe is subjective, take what we provide and make it your own!
Drinking Chocolate with Marshmallows
You might be asking yourself, "what's Drinking Chocolate?". Well, it's our way of saying, "super-premium hot cocoa mix". We use natural cocoa powder, organic pure cane sugar, and Arriba Nacional chocolate bits to deliver the most delicious drinking chocolate known to mankind.… read more