OH FUUUDGE Cake Pops
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 oz brewed Bones Coffee "OH FUUUDGE!" coffee
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add the milk, oil, coffee, egg and vanilla to a stand alone mixer or mixing bowl if using hand mixer and blend on medium speed for 10 seconds.
3. Add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt and blend on medium speed for 1 minute,
4. Transfer to a greased 8-inch cake pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool the cake to room temperature, then add to a food processor with 2 tbsp frosting and blend on medium speed for 20 seconds.
6. Scoop into 1-inch balls and dip one end of a cake pop stick into frosting and stick into the cake balls.
7. Freeze the cake balls for 1 hour.
8. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, then dip the cake balls and shake off excess.
9. Stand the cake pops up-right and let set for 10 minutes.
Makes 12 cake pops
Recipe by: Kristianne Hannemann