Jingle Bones Iced Coffee
- Bones Coffee Jingle Bones Coffee, Strong Brewed
- Your favorite milk, cream or milk substitute
- Caramel Sauce
- Shredded Coconut Flakes
- Prepare your delicious Jingle Bones coffee with your favorite brewing method. Brew it a little stronger than normal, as ice can dilute the intensity of the flavor.
- Pour your favorite caramel sauce into a dish, and dip the rim of the glass into the caramel sauce to coat.
- Take your caramel coated glass, and dip into shredded coconut flakes. If you're feeling a little extra, you can toast your coconut flakes first!
- Fill glass halfway with ice, and pour your brewed Jingle Bones over the top of the ice
- Add caramel sauce and your favorite milk or milk substitute to taste
ENJOY your delicious, holiday treat! We won't judge you if you add a shot of your favorite rum or whiskey, either.
Recipe By: Kaitlin Yocom